I am disgusted as to how our country is being run। We have eight years of a republican administration. Now look at us. With the recent crash of wall street, where do we go from here? What are we going to do? I beleive it is time for change, and I seriously hope America will actually look at things the way they are and decide who will run our country to better us. Not on gender or race. Granted, we have certain doubts and questions about our candidates. But one of these people will win. What bothers me is that eight years of republicans is enough. I listen to a lot of the things that are being said and in disgust that there is is no doubt in my mind that we need someone who is going to look out for our country. I listen as to how McCain change his mind about a lot of the issues that arouse. Is he really out of touch? Or is he really not understanding the concept of what's really going on? I have yet to hear him speak of the poor and middle class. What will he really do for us? On the other hand, Obama is saying that 95% of us will get a tax break if we make less than $250,000.00. We are truly in a mess because I beleive that no matter what, something is going to go up. It will be a give and take. I also beleive that a give and take will turn out alright if the right person is going to run our country. That's what the government does. Give and take. People, we cannot have our cake and eat it too. That's just not life. With this republican, we really are on our on.
View my website at: http://onestopinfo.net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment